Wednesday, September 19, 2012

study, study, study





Well hi there friends! 

Week 6 here at BSU. 

First test: DONE
First paper: DONE
Makin' friends: DONE
Starbucks pumpkin spice latte: DRUNK

As you can see I have have a prettttty successful couple of weeks. To be honest with you, since there is so much school work, the weeks really fly by. 

Here's what my week consists of. 

Monday: Class, Class, Class, Class, Study, Study, Study, Class, Study, Study, Eat, Class, SIGN LANGUAGE CLUB, (Random chill time), Sleep.
Tuesday: Class, Study, Study, Study, Class, Study some more, and more, Eat, (Random chill time), Sleep.
Wednesday: Class, Class, Class, Starbucks, Study, Study, Class, Study, Church, Chill, Sleep.
Thursday: Sleep, Study, Study, Study, Study, Class, Study, Study, Study, GLEE, chill, sleep. 
Friday: Class, Class, Study, then WEEKEND. 

Yep, that is my basic week. Sounds fun, huh?


But in all honesty, it isn't that bad. I have really become accustomed to all of this studying. Mind you, I studied a lot in high school as well, so I was used to it. I found that a lot of other students are quite as used to the studying as I am. But it's worth it. 

I think of school as my job. Actually, I really cannot believe how people have jobs while they are in school. I can't even find enough time to eat during the week let alone have a job! Props to you guys. 

But yea, studying is a BIG deal. Obviously the more you know, and the better chance that you will get a good grade on whatever you are studying. 

So, on that not, I'm going to grab a latte and get to work.


As you can see I am going crazy due to all of this studying. Whoops.

Later guys. :)

7 comments:

  1. So awesome blog!
    You have a new follower!)) Hope you'll do the same, dear!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I like your blog,is funny!!
    We can follow each other.
    Take a look to my blog.
    Have a nice day!
    Kisses*** Anellle

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I know how you feel but it's worth it!
    I learnt so much when I was in high school and soon when I start studying... OMG :D It's hard
    but we'll do it!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend!! ;-)

    muacarmen.blogspot.com
    www.muacarmen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog. :)
    can i ask? what font did you use in the image STUDY HARD? thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog. :)
    can i ask? what font did you use in the image STUDY HARD? thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for coming on this adventure with me.