Wednesday, September 12, 2012

games.


And I'm back!

I have now been here for about a month. 

Crazy, right? I mean seriously, a freakin' month.

What has happened since the last time I have posted is that we had our first game, that was fun. Here are some pictures. 


I also have been studying A LOT. Learning APA, and I am about to take my first college exam this Friday. 

Oh no. 


But nonetheless, everything has gotten a lot better. I am not as homesick as I have been and I'm starting to let my true personality show through. I have finally come to realize that my family and home is only an hour and a half away, and compared to the people coming from China, that is not bad in any way. 


Also, I am lucky enough to have my boyfriend be able to come up sometimes because he works, I don't have to worry about him being at a different school because he is already in the workforce, which is perfect. 

I also have figured out potentially where I will be living next year. That has lifted some of my stress as well. 


I have signed up for a tutoring session (for anything that I need help with) every tuesday, so that's good. And I have been studying a lot and sleeping a lot, so I'm getting the hang of this time-management thing. 


All has been well and I am actually starting to enjoy my time here, well other than the constant studying and 8 o'clock classes. But hey, what can you do. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast, Rach!!! So glad its going better for you now. I LOVE the pictures!!! :)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!I like so much your blog! I follow you now on GFC!I hope you follow me back, can you do the same for me? thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for coming on this adventure with me.